Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org> on 2006/12/14 14:02:15 UTC

Trunk fully working again

Re: Trunk fully working again

Posted by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gmail.com>.
This is great news! Great effort! Your effort basically means that a
lot more peolple will be able to start using wsrp and wsrp4j in
particular!

Stefan

PS! I really like the added docs - it really helps a lot!

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.

Re: Trunk fully working again

Posted by Ali Sakebi <al...@gmail.com>.
That's great. Congratulation!
Also I think it's better to make a working package available to
download. So that every one can easily download and use it.