Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 11:19:21 UTC

About the Cleanup Storage in Kylin

Hello All,
      I have run the command which show on this page
http://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html

 but there is an Error message 'Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.util.StorageCleanupJob
'

what the problem of my command? and all of my kylin env. is Ok

Fwd: About the Cleanup Storage in Kylin