Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> on 2009/03/26 01:56:41 UTC

Feature freeze April 1st?

What do you guys think of making the feature freeze April 1st, and
then aiming to have all the blockers committed by April 7th? If we do
that, and there are no snags, we can make our release on the 7th or so.

-Bryan

Re: Feature freeze April 1st?

Posted by Jérémie BORDIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> wrote:
> What do you guys think of making the feature freeze April 1st, and then
> aiming to have all the blockers committed by April 7th? If we do that, and
> there are no snags, we can make our release on the 7th or so.

Sounds good to me, but we should be very carefull about issues tagged
0.1 from today to April 1st to keep reasonable objectives.

--
Jérémie 'ahFeel' BORDIER