Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/05/31 14:20:42 UTC

Junit tests

Hi guys,

should i also merge the junit tests to the current branch which i
created the last 2 days ? And also merge new junit tests if i made new ?

bye
Norman

Re: Junit tests

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> should i also merge the junit tests to the current branch which i
> created the last 2 days ? And also merge new junit tests if i made new ?

If they works even on the branch, why not! They will help for the 2.3.0,
2.3.1 and bug fixing on that branch.

Stefano

Re: Junit tests

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
The easier thing, so I believe from time to time, when you fill it worth
the time.

Stefano

Re: Junit tests

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de>.
I will try to do "big" commits. But first i need to get my server
updates finish and need some sleep ..

bye
Norman

Re: Junit tests

Posted by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de>.
I just merge all junit tests i created which are also work on 2.3
branch.

bye
Norman

Re: Junit tests