Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2011/01/31 14:35:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1050256 - in /incubator/npanday/npanday-its/trunk/src/test: java/npanday/its/ resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ resources/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/ClassLibraryWithWebReference/Web References/ re

Joe - just looking back over these as I check the release. Any thoughts on
this?