Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2016/07/05 15:31:29 UTC

[DRAFT] Jena board report for July.

Jena is a framework for developing Semantic Web and Linked Data
applications in Java. It provides implementation of W3C standards for
RDF and SPARQL.

## Issues:
Draft for comments:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:

The project has had a routine quarter after the release of Jena 3.10 in May.

The amount of activity is highly dependent on contributor time. There
are no directly salaried developers.

## Health report:

The drop in dev@ email can be attributed to the fact the release
happened at the beginning of the reporting period.  The last cycle was
busier because of getting the release together and issues coming out of
the woodwork followed by a quiet period.

## PMC changes:

  - Currently 12 PMC members.
  - Adam Soroka was added to the PMC on Mon Jun 06 2016

## Committer base changes:

  - Currently 14 committers.
  - Adam Soroka was added as a committer on Mon May 30 2016

## Releases:

  - 3.1.0 was released on Tue May 10 2016

## Mailing list activity:

  - users@jena.apache.org:

  - dev@jena.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Re: [DRAFT] Jena board report for July.

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Looks good to me.

Dave

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the comments. Report submitted (with 3.10->3.1.0!)

	Andy

Re: [DRAFT] Jena board report for July.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
looks OK, except "Jena 3.10" should be "Jena 3.1.0" :)

(Or are we planning a Jena for Workgroups next? :)

I don't think we need to include the line:

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718