Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/01/13 05:36:25 UTC

[vote] release maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0

In preparation for releasing the dependency plugin, I'd like to release
the maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0. This has a few fixes documented under
the latest mdep release.

Staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository

+1

--Brian

RE: [vote] release maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 12-Jan-08, at 8:36 PM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> In preparation for releasing the dependency plugin, I'd like to
> release
> the maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0. This has a few fixes documented
> under
> the latest mdep release.
>

> Staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository
>

> +1
>

> --Brian

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: [vote] release maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Olivier

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Stéphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: [vote] release maven-dependency-analyzer 1.0

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+0: *sources.jar misses NOTICE and LICENSE

Cheers,

Vincent