Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2014/12/17 11:26:02 UTC

new command redir and optimized buffer flushing

Hi

I committed yesterday night (natürlich CET) the new ::rivet::redirect
command (thanks Damon for the swift and elegant solution!) and changed
the buffer flush centralizing the time when mod_rivet actually sends
data to the very last few lines before returning from Rivet_SendContent.

  I tested it and now you can redirect any time provided you haven't
called flush stdout either explicitly or implicitly by filling the I/O
buffer

  I will port this improvements to branches/2.2, definitely. I ask for
your opinion on abandoning the code in src/apache-2 (which will be
preserved in branches/2.2 anyway) and promote the code to experimental
as mainstream development of mod_rivet (labeled 2.3.0)

  regards

  -- Massimo

Re: new command redir and optimized buffer flushing

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.
In src/apache-2 is the code before I started the experimental
refactoring/rewriting in order support also the threaded MPM. The code
was rearranged a bit in order to fit with the modified build scripts,
but I didn't change it, but it's basically the same code I branched to
branches/2.2/src/apache-2 and released as 2.2.0

 -- Massimo

Posted by Damon Courtney <da...@thecourtneys.net>.

Posted by Massimo Manghi <mx...@apache.org>.