Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by abel sanchez <ab...@programmer.net> on 2000/08/20 19:50:00 UTC

RH linux setup how-to and linux-to-MS service how to

Has anyone out there written a list of instructions on how to setup soap and
the examples for RH linux?

Likewise, has anyone written a how-to consume a MS soap web service from a
linux box or vice versa.

Cheers.

-abel

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

Re: RH linux setup how-to and linux-to-MS service how to

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
There is NO difference between the NT/Windows2000 and RH Linux setup. (This is a
JAVA application..........(-: I am running Java Soap on both NT (Sun's JDK1.3)
and RH6.2 Linux (IBM's Alphaworks Java JDK1.3) . I use Apache/Tomcat combination
in both environments. Just create classpaths correctly and you are up and
running! Even Ant works transparently (you must have bat files on NT which you
replace with shell scripts on Linux, XML files are compatible.) Java's 'Run
Anywhere' in action ... Java is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.