Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/10/21 00:22:01 UTC

Fwd: Bug on xml.apache.org

Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> wrote:
>By the way: If I want to click on "cocoon" at http://xml.apache.org to read
>the FAQ more
>precise I come to the "fop" page...

Thanks - you found a bug on the javascript sidebar on the xml.apache.org
website. It looks like someone tried to manually edit index.html to insert
XalanJ 2, and didn't do it right. Since I don't know what it's supposed to
look like (and it's pretty messed up - the C++ link is missing, if there
ever was one!) or how to regenerate it, I'll forward this to the webmaster
alias.

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: Fwd: Bug on xml.apache.org

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Robin Green wrote:

> Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> wrote:
> >By the way: If I want to click on "cocoon" at http://xml.apache.org to read
> >the FAQ more
> >precise I come to the "fop" page...
>
> Thanks - you found a bug on the javascript sidebar on the xml.apache.org
> website. It looks like someone tried to manually edit index.html to insert
> XalanJ 2, and didn't do it right. Since I don't know what it's supposed to
> look like (and it's pretty messed up - the C++ link is missing, if there
> ever was one!) or how to regenerate it, I'll forward this to the webmaster
> alias.

Donald Leslie is the maintainer of the Xalan website... Re-forwarding :)

	Pier