Posted to user@ode.apache.org by simone romano <si...@yahoo.it> on 2008/02/26 21:28:45 UTC

question on generate ode Eclipse project

Hi to all;apache-ode-sources-1.1.1
I build ode from source (apache-ode-sources-1.1.1).
now I want to generate the Eclipse project for ode.
I have followed the instruction reported on  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Eclipse+IDE
but when I  run  "rake"  in order to regenerate XMLBeans schemas, OpenJPA mapping files, JACOB channel interfaces, etc... I have the following error:

Building apache-ode
Compiling 47 source files in ode:bpel-obj:compile
/home/simone/Scrivania/apache-ode-sources-1.1.1/bpel-obj/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/o/OFlow.java:43: type org.apache.ode.utils.stl.MemberOfFunction does not take parameters
        return CollectionsX.find_if(localLinks, new MemberOfFunction<OLink>() {
                                                                    ^
1 error
rake aborted!
Failed to compile, see errors above

thanks in advance simo

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Re: question on generate ode Eclipse project

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Simone,

I just downloaded apache-ode-sources-1.1.1.zip, unzipped it and typed
"buildr package TEST=no" and it all went through.

What version of JDK and Buildr are you using?   (I'm using JDK 1.5.0_10 and
Buildr 1.2.10)

alex