Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 17:38:51 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Why we need to restart the Red5 serv er after a new install ?

I tried the MP4 format and the AVI one => successfully imported to the white
board

But only if you drag it from the file explorer to the white board manually,
it is not imported automatically !
Also the CLOSE button is not displayed well and sizes values = 0 !

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Why we need to restart the Red5 serv er after a new install ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I see no issues with the dashboard right after installation

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Why we need to restart the Red5 serv er after a new install ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Navigation is fixed today

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Why we need to restart the Red5 serv er after a new install ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I was not able to reproduce this with latest revision.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Why we need to restart the Red5 serv er after a new install ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Original issue is fixed

Problem with the today meetings panel !

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
The problem = when I create a meeting for 19-04-2012 or 20-04-2012 for
example, it figure in the today meetings panel (today = 18-04-2012).
Normally the meeting of 19-04-2012 will be displayed tomorrow ...