Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by am am <ak...@yahoo.com> on 2012/12/11 15:03:05 UTC

How can I update SocketFactoryFactory (hashtable factories)?

Hi,
How is the hashtable factories which is member variable of org.apache.axis.components.net.SocketFactoryFactory updated and how can I overide it?
Specifically:

I need to set in the AxisProperties.setProperty("org.apache.axis.components.net.SecureSocketFactory") 2 different Custom Socket Factories.
I try to do this by using a different class loader when setting it for the second time (i.e. I set the Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(anotherURLLoader);)
But it does not work as the flow eventially reaches the SocketFactory getFactory(String protocol, Hashtable attributes) which has only 1 of my custom socket factories! Specifically the first one I set! How did this happen? Why is it not using ManagedProperties?

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thank you!