Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2004/11/18 22:18:24 UTC

More Security Changes

All,
	We've had some conversations about security at ApacheCon and on
IRC -- and by "we" I mean at least myself, Alan, David J, Hiram, and
Jeremy at various times.  I have a photograph of a whiteboard where we
were drawing things, and I'm supposed to post a writeup of the
conclusions.  Some of the stuff went in a couple days ago (the left half
of the whiteboard, for what it's worth), and some is still coming (the
right half of the whiteboard, plus automapping and Jetty updates and
geronimo-security.xsd updates).  There is some new terminology too.  I am
planning to put a detailed writeup with the photo on the Wiki, but it will
probably be tomorrow or the weekend.  Comments and further discussion will
be welcome.  Our time frame is to get this all done for the next milestone
release.

Thanks,
	Aaron