Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by cb...@macronet.com on 2006/04/10 00:24:09 UTC

Upgrading from 3.1.1 sa-learn

I am getting ready to upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.1.1 and I want to check one
issue before I do it.

I ran perl Makefile.pl, then make.  I stopped all spamd processes and (Not
sure if this is was necessary) then ran /usr/bin/sa-learn --rebuild in the
source directory and got the following errors:

Bareword "IP_PRIVATE" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata/Received.pm line 94.
Compilation failed in require at lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata.pm
line 56.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata.pm line 56.
Compilation failed in require at lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm line 50.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm line
50.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 75.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 75.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/sa-learn line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/sa-learn line 73.

Do I not have to run the sa-learn --rebuild or --sync for this upgrade?

Thanx In Advance,
Carol