Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Antonio Parolini <An...@hcuge.ch> on 2007/03/22 12:37:55 UTC

[m2] CVS and mave-release-plugin 2.0-beta-5-SNAPSHOT : Wrong Password

Hello,

We are using the mave-release-plugin 2.0-beta-5-SNAPSHOT, since it corrects
a lot of bug we had in beta 4.

 But since  a few days, it dosen-t seems to connect to our CVS repo. My pom
is ok, cause when I switch to beta-4, it succed to connect. Moreover, when
using the SCM plugin, it connect allright.

Here is the stack:
[INFO] [release:prepare]
[INFO] Verifying that there are no local modifications...
[INFO] Executing: cvs -z3 -f -d
:pserver:qomdev@cvs-uad:/local/cvs/reps/Framework_Jade -n -q update -d
[INFO] Working directory: D:\workspace\prjStd2_Jboss-parent
[ERROR] Didn't find password for CVSROOT
':pserver:qomdev@cvs-uad:/local/cvs/reps/Framework_Jade'.
org.netbeans.lib.cvsclient.connection.AuthenticationException: Wrong
Password.
	at
org.netbeans.lib.cvsclient.connection.PServerConnection.openConnection(PServerConnection.java:231)
	at
org.netbeans.lib.cvsclient.connection.PServerConnection.open(PServerConnection.java:326)

I tried a -Dpassword=xxx when running maven, also doing a cvs login,  but
still no luck.

Is this a new bug in the maven-release-plugin ?

Thanks in advance.

-toni

Re: [m2] CVS and mave-release-plugin 2.0-beta-5-SNAPSHOT : Wrong Password

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I think it will be 1.0 final and I hope to release it in few days.

Emmanuel

Posted by Antonio Parolini <An...@hcuge.ch>.
cvs_native works great!

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.