Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/08/24 10:43:28 UTC

Re : Configuration lost after rebbot

Please ignore #1 as I found the reason. The file /var/continuum/conf/continuum.xml was not writable for user running continuum process. I will open a enhancement request because I feel we should be warned in the UI when saving configuration details.

I don't know if #2 is related.

________________________________
De : Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr>
À : users@continuum.apache.org
Envoyé le : Lundi, 24 Août 2009, 10h33mn 41s
Objet : Configuration lost after rebbot

Hi,

I'm running 1.3.4-SNAPSHOT (not updated with latest commit) and I'm facing the following issue: each time I restart Continuum instance, some configuration is lost. What is lost is:

1) Configuration page details (working directory location, build log directory, number of parallel builds allowed, ...) are reverted to default value
2) In project group page, there is no status on each group (number of successfull/failed builds)

Do you know what could be the reason?

Note that I'm running with a separate base installation (software is in /opt/continuum and data are in /var/continuum).

Thanks,

Julien