Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2011/12/10 02:17:36 UTC

[VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution

Hey Guys,

DISCUSS thread here: http://s.apache.org/fm

Here's the resolution (with VP added in):

X. Establish the Apache Gora Project

open-source software related to persistence, storage, and
retrieval middleware for relational and NoSQL databases
for distribution at no charge to the public.

Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Gora Project",
Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache Gora Project be and hereby is
related to object persistence, storage and retrieval; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Gora" be
and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the chair
of the Apache Gora Project, and to have primary responsibility
for management of the projects within the scope of
responsibility of the Apache Gora Project; and be it further

Apache Gora Project:

      * Sertan Alkan <se...@...>
      * Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@...>
      * Ioannis Canellos <io...@...>
      * Dogacan Guney <do...@...>
      * Andrew Hart <ah...@...>
      * Chris Mattmann <ma...@...>
      * Lewis John McGibbney <le...@...>
      * Julien Nioche <jn...@...>
      * Henry Saputra <hs...@...>
      * Enis Soztutar <en...@...>
      * David Woollard <wo...@...>

RESOLVED, that the Apache Gora Project be and hereby
Incubator Gora sub-project; and be it further

Incubator Gora sub-project encumbered upon the
Apache Incubator Project are hereafter discharged.

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Lewis John McGibbney
be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache Gora, to
serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
death, resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification,
or until a successor is appointed.

Please VOTE over the next 72 hours on the above resolution:

[ ] +1 Graduate Gora from the Incubator per the above resolution.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1  Don't graduate Gora from the Incubator because...

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Here's my +1.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Graduate Gora from the Incubator per the above resolution.

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com

Re: [VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely Enis. I am completely in agreement with your views on the
project as a whole, committing and finally towards the great work
Chris has produced to move things onwards.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1:

Posted by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>.
+1!

-Andrew

On 12/9/11 5:17 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Please VOTE over the next 72 hours on the above resolution:
>
> [ x] +1 Graduate Gora from the Incubator per the above resolution.
> [ ] +0 Don't care.
> [ ] -1  Don't graduate Gora from the Incubator because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Chris
>
> P.S. Here's my +1.

> Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
> Senior Computer Scientist
> Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
> Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov

Andrew F. Hart
http://people.apache.org/~ahart

Re: [VOTE] Gora Graduation Resolution

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

[X] +1 Graduate Gora from the Incubator per the above resolution.
[ ] +0 Don't care.
[ ] -1  Don't graduate Gora from the Incubator because...

Lewis