Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Mauro (GMail)" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/28 10:50:18 UTC

Bug in Calc - Search and Substitute.

Good morning,
I'd like to evidence a bug in Calc.

The base system information are:
- PC: HP Working Station ZBook
- OS: Win10.
- Monitor:
    - Monitor 1: HP Working Station ZBook
    - Monitor 2: Extension Philips 272B

The conditions are:
1) _Use Calc in monitor 2_.
2) Press Ctrl-F to open the Search and Substitute Box.
_Leave the Search and Substitute Box on Monitor 1._
3) Click on More Option Button.
      The Search and Substitute Box disappear, it's no more visible.

The only system to view again the Search and Substitute Box is:
- disconnect the Monitor 2
- open the Search and Substitute Box again.

This bug is present for a long time now and very old version.
😉

Hope to help you, best regards,
Mauro Francioni.

Bologna - Italia.

Re: Fwd: Bug in Calc - Search and Substitute.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 30.12.22 um 19:10 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Am 30.12.22 um 19:00 schrieb Marcus:
>>> FYI
>>> Can anyone confirm/test?
>>
>> maybe a Linux-only issue. On my Linux system with 2 monitors no dialog
>> boxes or document windows will disappear.
>
> Do you mean Windows?
>
> I can test Windows in the next days. I have 2 Monitors. I just was not
> at home the past days.

yes, the original reporter is working on Windows 10.

Marcus

Ciao

Marcus

Re: Fwd: Bug in Calc - Search and Substitute.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
hello Mauro,

Am 04.01.23 um 16:11 schrieb Mauro (GMail):
> Hallo Peter,
> I'm sorry you didn't see my problem... it's very unpleasant!
makes it more difficult to hunt the issue.
> And I've seen it from a lot of version.
> 😊
>
> Sorry, I forgot the AOO version, so I add the graphic card too.
> - PC: HP Working Station ZBook with Intel HD Graphics 530 and his
> monitor 1600x900.
> - OS: Win10.
> - Monitor 2: Extension Philips 272B connected to NVidia Quadro M1000M.
> - AOO 4.1.13, but my problem is present from a lot of version, I don't
> know from when.
What about Java?

> Thank you and best regards,

you are welcome