Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kiwi de coder <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 16:36:16 UTC

about standard analyzer

hi,

I using solr 3.3 which in schema.xml contain this :

    <fieldType name="text_standard" class="solr.TextField">
      <analyzer
class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer"/>
    </fieldType>

i use the sentences as example "XY&Z Corporation - xyz@example.com"

however, when I try on /analysis.jsp, it show difference result compare to
using Lucene.

using solr I got result below when using "text_standard" and "text_general"
(is both the same ?)

XYZCorporationxyzexample.com

Re: about standard analyzer

Posted by Kiwi de coder <ki...@gmail.com>.
hi, sorry.. i accidentally sending out this uncomplete mail.. actually I had
send another one, please ignore this thx :)

kiwi

Re: about standard analyzer

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.