Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 09:55:00 UTC

Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-rc1

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-rc1/

A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/m2-staging-repo/
A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/updatesite-staging/
The bundle version is 2.0.0.cr1.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,

Xavier, Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 release manager

Re: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/9/16 Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>:
> > I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-rc1
> >
> > You can download it from this URL:
> > http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-rc1/
> >
> > A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~xavier/m2-staging-repo/
> > A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~xavier/updatesite-staging/
> > The bundle version is 2.0.0.cr1.
> >
> > Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
> >
> > [ ] Yes
> > [ ] No
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Xavier, Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 release manager
> >

> +1

I forgot to cast my own vote:
+1

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Re: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
oops, forgot to put the [VOTE] in the subject, please ignore...
Xavier

RE: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release

Posted by "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <er...@sogeti.nl>.
After some investigation, I believe that this bug was introduced on September 2, with the fix for IVY-387.
I have added some additional comments to the JIRA issue.

Erik-Berndt

________________________________

I have an issue with the proposed release.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-907 for more details.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.0.0-rc1

You can download it from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-rc1/

A maven 2 staging repo with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/m2-staging-repo/
A staging eclipse update site with this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/updatesite-staging/
The bundle version is 2.0.0.cr1.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,

Xavier, Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 release manager

Disclaimer:

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

RE: Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 Release