Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 08:04:06 UTC

[Clean up v0.4 Tickets] Please help clean up unresolved jira tickets of Eagle for v0.4 release.

Hi team,

As we are approaching the v0.4 release time, we still have 18 tickets that
target at v0.4.0 and remain "open" status. They block us to create
elaborate release note.

I've created a jira filter unresolved tickets
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12335967> for us to list
unresolved ones, please open the filter and make sure that those tickets
under your username is up-to-date with its status, and if it cannot or
shouldn't be resolved in version 0.4, please edit and move it to next
version.

It would be highly appreciated to get them done by the end of Jun 8th. Any
thought or issue found about this, please do let me know. Thanks.

Michael