Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pi...@almerys.com on 2008/02/14 10:27:21 UTC

[AXIS2] Migration issue from Axis1 to Axis2

Hello Axis User,
I am migrating a webservice that was using Axis1 to Axis2.
In the server-config.wsdd, the parameter scope was set to "session"
(<parameter name="scope" value="Session"/>). This way, while the client
was in the same HTTP session, the same web service was used (the
constructor was not called).
How can I do the same in Axis2? I don't see anything on the web!
Thanks in advance,

Pierre

Re: [AXIS2] Migration issue from Axis1 to Axis2

Posted by pi...@almerys.com.
Thanks, it is working exactly as I wanted!

Pierre

Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>
14/02/2008 11:40
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [AXIS2] Migration issue from Axis1 to Axis2

> Hello Axis User,
> I am migrating a webservice that was using Axis1 to Axis2.
> In the server-config.wsdd, the parameter scope was set to "session"
> (<parameter name="scope" value="Session"/>). This way, while the
> client was in the same HTTP session, the same web service was used
> (the constructor was not called).
> How can I do the same in Axis2? I don't see anything on the web!
> Thanks in advance,
you can specify the session in services.xml , please refer to the
following article for more information

www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661

Thanks
Deepal