Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/03 22:27:16 UTC

3.5.0 release GA schedule?

Hi,

My apologies in advance for asking the When Question.

I see ZK 3.5.0 is alpha now.
I see some other users are waiting for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-107 and it looks like we
could use it, too.

Are there any plans for the 3.5.0 GA?

I see Patrick mentioned 3.5.1 back in August:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/C7vIKFXDGI1/release&subj=Planning+for+ZK+3+5+1+release

Thanks,
Otis

Re: 3.5.0 release GA schedule?

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Check ZK-1633 out.
-Flavio

     On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:39 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:

 There was a backward incompat, but it was addressed in 3.4.6 iirc. We
patched that release so that folks upgrading from 3.4 wouldn't have
issues. I don't remember the jira off hand, anyone?

Patrick

Re: 3.5.0 release GA schedule?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.5.0 release GA schedule?