Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by ChintzNabble <ch...@infosys.com> on 2010/10/21 12:29:37 UTC

Not able to register sample portlet in Pluto2

Hi,

I have successfully deployed sample portlet application (developed using
Spring portlet) on Pluto container. Tomcat manager shows deployed to OK, but
when i go to pluto admin page to add portlet, i could not find it.

what is the reason behind it?

can somebody help me to resolve this issue?

thanks
chintan

Re: Not able to register sample portlet in Pluto2

Posted by ChintzNabble <ch...@infosys.com>.
Bonjour,

It worked. Thanks Philip.

Actually while deployment itself it has added automatically, I dont know why
it is adding wrong servlet path.

btw, thanks once again.

cordialement
chintan

Philippe d'Anfray wrote:

>   Bonjour,
>
> I think you should use
>
> <servlet-class>org.apache.pluto.container.driver.PortletServlet</servlet-class>
>
> for Pluto2
>
> cordialement
>
> Ph d'Anfray
>

> Le 21/10/2010 13:25, ChintzNabble a écrit :
>> I have already defined load-on-startup, still i am not able to see
>> portlets.
>> here it is entry of web.xml
>>
>> <servlet>
>>    <servlet-name>books</servlet-name>
>>    <servlet-class>org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet</servlet-class>
>> -<init-param>
>>    <param-name>portlet-name</param-name>
>>    <param-value>books</param-value>
>>    </init-param>
>>    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>>    </servlet>
>>

>> Philippe d'Anfray wrote:
>>>    Bonjour
>>>
>>> I had this problem recently with Pluto2 for a Portlet-XXX and just added
>>>
>>> <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>>>
>>> at the end of the
>>>
>>> <servlet>
>>> </servlet>
>>>
>>> block in the file $CATALINA_BASE/webapps/Portlet-XXX/WEB_INF/web.xml
>>>
>>> Cordialement
>>>
>>> Ph d'Anfray

>>> begin:vcard
>>> fn:Philippe d'Anfray
>>> n:d'Anfray;Philippe
>>> org:CEA-DSI
>>> adr:Centre de Saclay;;CEA ;Gif-sur-Yvette;;91191;France
>>> email;internet:Philippe.d-Anfray@cea.fr
>>> tel;work:+33 (0) 1 69 08 96 09
>>> tel;fax:+33 (0) 1 69 08 76 95
>>> tel;cell:+33 (0) 6 86 38 49 86
>>> url:http://www.cea.fr
>>> version:2.1

Posted by Philippe d'Anfray <Ph...@cea.fr>.
  Bonjour,

Posted by ChintzNabble <ch...@infosys.com>.

Posted by Philippe d'Anfray <Ph...@cea.fr>.
  Bonjour

I had this problem recently with Pluto2 for a Portlet-XXX and just added

<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

at the end of the

<servlet>
</servlet>

block in the file $CATALINA_BASE/webapps/Portlet-XXX/WEB_INF/web.xml

Cordialement

Ph d'Anfray

Le 21/10/2010 12:29, ChintzNabble a �crit :