Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2008/11/24 10:30:54 UTC

Reviewing and voting season

Given the fact that we want to T&R next weekend I guess we have
reviewing and voting season now :-).
There are 4 patches in the STATUS file missing just a single vote
each.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Reviewing and voting season

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.
There are now 3 (new) patches left which miss only one vote.
I will wait some time with T&R to see whether they get the
missing vote. So vote now :-).

Regards

Rüdiger