Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/02 10:36:12 UTC

Re: Error while running query against Ignite Server Node

Hi,
I am running 3 instances of ignite per machine(total 3 machines). Data is
inserted in partitioned cache continuously and I am running query against
this cache. After query I am getting above error. Is there any way I can
make topology stable before querying data? For example, how can I query data
up to certain  snapshot of cache when data is continuously getting added and
I am querying data to avoid this error(As this error only occurs during run
time query against data i.e. when cache is getting populated and not when
cache is completely loaded)

Thanks.

Re: Error while running query against Ignite Server Node

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
 Alper,

Did you lose any data or you just got the same error in log?
You could get the same error when minor version of topology was changed
during DataStreamer's flushing

Evgneii

Posted by Alper Tekinalp <al...@evam.com>.
Hi Nikolai,