Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Weigel, Achim" <ac...@sap.com> on 2011/07/22 14:59:25 UTC

VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId

Hello,

the method VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId I do not understand. Which ID is provided here, the ID of the latest version or only the ID of some element of the version series. The corresponding description of this method in the CMIS specification does not list such a parameter.

Thank you very much in advance,
Achim

Re: AW: AW: VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Achim,

It is now fixed in 0.5.0. (See issue CMIS-403 [1].)

Cheers,

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-403

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Achim,

Posted by "Weigel, Achim" <ac...@sap.com>.
Hi Florian,

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Achim,

Posted by "Weigel, Achim" <ac...@sap.com>.
Hi Florian,

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Achim,

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
There are a couple of more traps like this.

We should add this information here...

http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-binding-differences.html

Jens