Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/06/19 17:27:30 UTC

Spindle for Tapestry 3.0 preview screenshot

Its coming along. Just need to parse template files now to have the full
builder ready for people to test.

http://spindle.sourceforge.net/images/core4.gif

Other, older, shots are in the same folder called core[1,2,3].gif

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

[IMPORTANT]Spindle for 3.0 news

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
I'm in the 4th day of an in-cube sabbatical working on Spindle.

The plan was to have something out really soon, but things have changed. I
have to shift back into weekends only mode as my company (IW) has just had a
great opportunity dropped into our laps. Great news, but we have show some
stuff next week and will welcome customers on-site in late July. Our stuff
needs polishing so I have to put the sabbatical on hold for while.

Sorry,

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Re: Spindle for Tapestry 3.0 preview screenshot

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I sure can help you with that :) Let us know, I am eager to check it out.

Thanks
Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.