Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/09/17 16:25:56 UTC

App Catalog Integration and deprecating gfac schema

Hi All,

Before we do a 0.14 release, can we fully deprecate the use of airavata-gfac-schema-utils and move to using app catalog all the way through gfac providers?

Suresh

Re: App Catalog Integration and deprecating gfac schema

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Since we do not use the gfac schemas anywhere now I see no reason why we
shouldn't.

+1