Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/01/25 22:34:54 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-struts/src/share/org/apache/struts/config ConfigRuleSet.java

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> Ted, we probably need to mention this in the HTML docs -- the info that is
> in the DTD file comments will answer tons of user questions, but I'd bet

Will do. The resource page is also *way* over due. Have some time block
out again this weekend. Had some technical difficulties last week, so
didn't get much done, but things seem to be humming again.

And congrats on the Web Services. I'll looking forward to taking the EA
for a spin. With you as the implementation engineer, I'm of course
expecting it all to work flawlessly :0)

-Ted.