Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Damien Carol <dc...@blitzbs.com> on 2014/09/01 16:01:51 UTC

Re: Mail bounces from ebuddy.com

There are still these annoying "ebuddy.com" addresses :

nelsherif@ebuddy.com
bschut@ebuddy.com

Are there an administrator to send the 2 emails at
*dev-unsubscribe-user=<email address>@hive.apache.org* ???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Damien CAROL

  * tél : +33 (0)4 74 96 88 14
  * fax : +33 (0)4 74 96 31 88
  * email :dcarol@blitzbs.com <ma...@blitzbs.com>

BLITZ BUSINESS SERVICE

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
This is still happening. If one of the admins could give it another go
that'd be great. I can also file an issue with INFRA.