Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "J2ee.ch@gmail.com" <J2...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/19 06:57:06 UTC

Downloading and running cxf samples.

I am new to cxf.can any body guide me downloading an running a cxf security
example.

Thanks.

RE: Downloading and running cxf samples.

Posted by pchiru <J2...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for providing me the right link. Now I could run the build
successfully.

Regards,
Padma.

RE: Downloading and running cxf samples.

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

Please checkout complete samples folder, change into /ws_security/ut  and try again.
For CXF 2.7.7 it will be: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.7/distribution/src/main/release/samples
The problem is that pom in the /ws_security/ut references the parent pom in samples folder.

Regards,
Andrei.

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

As first step you can download cxf binaries, install java and maven and run projects from samples/ws_security (see corresponded readme.txt)

Regards,
Andrei.