Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Jesse Anderson <je...@smokinghand.com> on 2017/05/22 09:24:29 UTC

Beam Example Code Updated to 2.0

I've updated the Beam example code <https://github.com/eljefe6a/beamexample>
to 2.0. You can take a look at the commit
<https://github.com/eljefe6a/beamexample/commit/b0a5988263cec451efdc060326ccc2bd622066b3>
to see the kinds of changes you'll have to make between 0.6.0 and 2.0.0.

To give you an idea of the level of effort between 0.6 and 2.0, I updated
my Beam course's code in about 3 hours. This wasn't a search and replace
sort of update; I had to make manual, but mostly simple, changes. Now that
the Beam is stable, the next version updates won't be as involved.

Thanks,

Jesse

Jesse

Re: Beam Example Code Updated to 2.0

Posted by Jesse Anderson <je...@bigdatainstitute.io>.
Not that I know of. If you'd like to do it, I can add you or create a PR.

Posted by Vilhelm von Ehrenheim <vo...@gmail.com>.