Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com> on 2017/08/22 18:42:59 UTC

Documentation-related issues in Jira

Earlier, I wrote about the amount of documentation-related issues in Jira.
There are 27 of them still open [1], and some of them could be closed right
away.
I would be glad to help, but I have no privileges. Is there somebody who
could help me?

Thanks,
Gintas

P.S. I noticed that I misspelled my last name when I created Jira account,
could it be corrected, please?

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IVY%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Documentation%20AND%20component%20!%3D%20core

Re: Documentation-related issues in Jira

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
Thanks, somehow I missed the pencil in my profile :-) I'll start commenting
the issues.

Gintas

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gintautas Grigelionis <g....@gmail.com>.
I started looking for low hanging fruits in Jira.

Superficially, IVY-109, IVY-200, IVY-391, IVY-444, IVY-447, IVY-533,
IVY-536, IVY-549, IVY-559, IVY-569, IVY-643, IVY-730, IVY-846 seem
irrelevant. I do not know what to do with IVY-451 (alignment of bullet),
should we have a vote?

What is consensus on IVY-515? Checkstyle is on and rules are in sync with
Ant. Curently, the pet peeves are missing final modifiers and extraneous
modifiers in interfaces; that could be fixed with a couple of commits.

IVY-669 and IVY-760 seem to be ripe for implementing (adding javadoc where
needed, filtering generated javadoc for public methods, and adding @media
to css that would make parts of the current table-based layout invisible).

I've only got so far, Jira seems to be down at the moment...

Gintas

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.