Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by marcob <m....@satanet.it> on 2007/09/25 18:49:36 UTC

WSDL2Java and namespace issue

Hi,

I've experiencing an issue related to namespaces and WSDL2Java tool.
 The archive  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12883749/wsdl-archive.zip
wsdl-archive.zip  contains the ok.wsdl file that is ok for WSDL2Java and the
ko.wsdl file that is rejected by WSDL2Java with this error:

WSDLToJava Error : Thrown by JAXB : undefined simple or complex type 'test'

The only difference is at server side. The ko.wsdl file has been generated
by annotating the IReturnData interface as follows:

@XmlType(namespace = "http://www.satanet.it")
public interface IReturnData {

Removing the annotation everything works fine but I loose the possibility of
defining custom namespaces. I'm, using Aegis binding and cfx 2.0.1. Any
suggestion?

Thanks.
Marco

Re: WSDL2Java and namespace issue

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Marco,

Benson did a bunch of namespace cleanup things in the Aegis databinding
for 2.0.2.   Any chance you could give 2.0.2 a whirl and see if that
fixes it?

http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/cxf/2.0.2-incubator/

Dan

--