Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/10 15:53:31 UTC

Entityhub 0.10.0-incubating release status

Hi,

the vote for our Entithyub 0.10.0-incubating release has passed the
vote on the incubator list.

http://markmail.org/thread/p64jnxbyogauab6w

I have published the released artifacts to Maven central. We have to
wait now for the next sync. Additionally, I have uploaded the
source-release bundles to the distribution site:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/stanbol/

I will update the Stanbol homepage tomorrow and announce the release
officially once all artifacts are in place and available for download.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian