Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/18 11:58:59 UTC

Using VFS transport

Hi again,

Can someone please guide me how to enable/use VFS/File transports in
Synapse.

Thank you.
Eric.

Re: Using VFS transport

Posted by Eric Nygma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asankha,

I looked into the javadocs of the VFSTransportListener.It had the following
to add in the axis2.xml of Synapse :

<transportReceiver name="file" class="
org.apache.axis2.transport.file.FileTransportListener">
      <parameter name="transport.file.Directory"
locked="false">..</parameter>
</transportReceiver>

I added the above (with a slight change :
org.apache.axis2.transport.file.FileTransportListener to
org.apache.axis2.transport.vfs.VFSTransportListener).

But I didn't know where to change in the services.xml ( actually didnt know
which services.xml to change).
I'll look forward to the samples which you'd be adding with gratitude.

Thanks for looking into this.

Regards
Eric.

Re: Using VFS transport