Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "daniel.mfreitas" <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/21 15:31:04 UTC

Uploading files with CXF

Hello guys. Can I create a webservice with CXF that expects a file to be
uploaded. What would the code llok like for both the server and the client?

If there's a webservice out there that expects a file to be uploaded, can I
use CXF to create the client for it?

[]s

Re: Uploading files with CXF

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
GlassFish Metro's[1] and CXF's[2] MTOM samples should help you.  I also
blogged on this[3], albeit for server->client transfers of documents,
not vice-versa (however the code is much the same for client->server).

[1]
https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/source/browse/jax-ws/www/2.1.3/samples/mtom/
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/mtom/
[3]
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/national_weather_service_forecasting_web
(look at service code and very last Note #7 at the bottom)

HTH,
Glen