Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> on 2006/11/08 03:21:17 UTC

Patches for MNG-2626 & CONTINUUM-997

Committers,

1) I've added a patch for CONTINUUM-997 to work with the patch on
MNG-2626.
2) Unfortunately, a core part of the patch for MNG-2626 (the line
that activates it) was left out of the patch in there.  I've added that.

Jason, you were looking at this test case last week, if you have time
to look at this again with the remainder of the patch, that would be
helpful.  Emmanuel, you'll need both of these patches for Continuum.

Thanks,

Brian