Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/10/12 04:30:32 UTC

[m2] new plugin announcement - xml schema compiler

The XJC plugin version 1.0 is now available for download at http://
agwilliams1000.dyndns.org/maven/xjc/, further instructions below. The
underlying implementation is the jaxme library.

I would like to get it off my server, say into the maven sandbox -
are there instructions for submitting?

************

Give it a try by connecting to my repository by adding the following
to your pom and it should work:

         <pluginRepositories>
                 <pluginRepository>
                         <id>agwilliams1000</id>
                         <url>http://agwilliams1000.dyndns.org:8080/
maven/repository</url>
                 </pluginRepository>
         </pluginRepositories>

                 <plugins>
                         <plugin>
                                 <groupId>org.sandbox.maven</groupId>
                                 <artifactId>xjc</artifactId>
                                 <version>1.0</version>
                                 <executions>
                                         <execution>
                                                 <configuration>
                                                         <schema>src/
main/resources/com/app/schema.xsd</schema>

<targetPackage>com.app.xjc</targetPackage>
                                                 </configuration>
                                                 <goals>
                                                         <goal>xjc</
goal>
                                                 </goals>
                                         </execution>
                                 </executions>
                         </plugin>

At the moment there are some incorrect/incomplete jars in the ibiblio
repository so mine for now is the only one that works, will submit a
jira issue.

Thanks
AW

Re: [m2] hosting plugin in sandbox question

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 10:19 +0100, Ashley Williams wrote:
> Could you tell which non-distributable dependency I have pointed to?
> I went with Jaxme to avoid this problem and there appear to be versions
> of the libraries in ibiblio already. I've just double checked and
> there don't seem to be any transitive dependencies either.
>
> Here is my pom url:
> http://agwilliams1000.dyndns.org/svn/collabrepos/jaxme-plugin/trunk/
> pom.xml
>
> and here is my repository url:
> http://agwilliams1000.dyndns.org:8080/maven/repository/jaxme/

It would also be easier to host your plug-in at Codehaus for the time
being as it is much easier to setup an account for you there. You can
contact me off-line and I can help you get setup in the Mojo project.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)

Re: [m2] hosting plugin in sandbox question

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Hi,