Posted to advocacy@perl.apache.org by Jeff Bisbee <bi...@jbisbee.com> on 2004/08/06 03:19:59 UTC

mod_perl PR

Just spoke to Gavin Estey, the current Perl Foundation Public Relations
chair, and he's agreed to help out.  He should be joining the list
shortly.  Been _very_ busy since I got back from OSCON and was finally
able to sign up to advocacy list last night.

BTW, who currently maintains the perl.apache.org site?  Once you get
press releases and news stories rolling out, I think they shold be on
the home page.  They should also be syndicated via RSS to reach more
people.  Not sure if you guys currently have something in place, but it
should be done by the time mod_perl hits 2.0.

-- Jeff Bisbee / biz@jbisbee.com / jbisbee.com