Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yossi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 09:33:40 UTC

Re: Loading cache from Oracle Table

Hi Prasad,

Any update on this? I have a similar use case when I have to load 10million
of records  from a mysql database table but I keep getting the error
"(jvm-pause-detector-worker) Possible too long JVM pause" even ignite
persistence is enabled (which should write in disk the data when the data
does not fit in RAM).

I followed  https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning>   tips for
tuning GC and I have also increased the heap size.

For testing purposes I am using a single node with the following JVM
settings:

-server -Xms8g -Xmx8g -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+UseG1GC
-XX:+ScavengeBeforeFullGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC

So, I would like to know how you manage to use multiple threads to retrieve
rows by batches and how to use partition aware for loading big tables
because it is not clear at all to me. It would be easier If I see an
example.

Thank you!