Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/03/28 21:25:04 UTC

Need help for Cache Plugin

Hi guys:I am trying to write a plugin that support to record url for each cacheable object when the object be cached, there is no content for cache plugin in API Guide, so i would like to get some help from here, Any suggestion for this problem? Thanks!Anyway, i konw there is someway can see the cacheable object, but for my porject specific request, i have to write a plug in for this thing! Thanks

Re: Need help for Cache Plugin

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 03/28/2011 05:02 PM, ChangCheng wrote:
> Thanks your replay, actually, i would like to know how to write this plug-in for my request , because for my project, i not only support to record url for  cacheable object but also need to do some else with this plug-in. so
> Any suggestion for my specific request?or even where can i get such tutorial for cache plugin?

As pointed out, the cache plugins no longer exists. I think you'll need
to explain what exactly you are trying to do, and perhaps someone has a
better answer what you should do.

-- Leif

RE: Need help for Cache Plugin

Posted by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com>.
Thanks your replay, actually, i would like to know how to write this plug-in for my request , because for my project, i not only support to record url for  cacheable object but also need to do some else with this plug-in. so
Any suggestion for my specific request?or even where can i get such tutorial for cache plugin?
Thanks

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.