Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/22 23:50:28 UTC

JPA 2.1

Hi

I don't know how much time I'll have, but I'd be interested in contributing
to OpenJPA, and I'm thinking around helping with JPA 2.1 support.

I'm not too sure where to get started with respect to what needs doing -
are there JIRA tickets or a list of tasks that I can pick from?

Any quick pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jon

Re: JPA 2.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Outch, makes a long time but from memory we should probably try to do the
cdi integration (which can be a nice task and you can check bean validation
for inspiration) and probably java 8 type support if possible.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: JPA 2.1

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Jon,

Re: JPA 2.1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim

Not sure what missed but a ping here can help

For this patch i have 2 comments:

- some minimum test - without mysql embed is ok - should be addee
- probably add a flag for compatibility

Re: JPA 2.1

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Romain,