Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/21 20:26:16 UTC

Welcome to Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new committers

The OFBiz PMC has invited Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new
committers and we are glad to announce that they have accepted the
nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome to Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new committers

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.
Thank you all! Can't wait to work together with the community and
contribute to the OFBiz project!

Have a nice day,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 347/0965506

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Welcome to Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new committers

Posted by Nicola Mazzoni <ni...@mpstyle.it>.

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Welcome aboard Nicola & Giulio !!
>
> Regards,
> Swapnil

Best Regards,
Priya

RE: Welcome to Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new committers

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Congratulations and welcome, Nicola and Giulio!

Regards,

Michael

Posted by Daniel Watford <da...@foomoo.co.uk>.
Congratulations Nicola and Giulio

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 20:26, Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new
> committers and we are glad to announce that they have accepted the
> nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

--
Daniel Watford

Re: Welcome to Nicola Mazzoni and Giulio Speri as new committers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome Nicola and Giulio :)

Jacques

Posted by Gil Portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Congratulations, Welcome !

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <ta...@pythys.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations and welcome aboard

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations, Nicola and Giulio.

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya