Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/04 21:32:36 UTC

[ApacheCon] who arrives when in Amsterdam

Hi,

when you are planing to come to ApacheCon EU, you might also add your
name to this wiki page. It's possible to make car pools or share a
cab.

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhoArrivesWhen

It might be good to know that on 30th April, there is Queensday
(Dutch guys know how to celebrate... :))

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [ApacheCon] who arrives when in Amsterdam

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
And people who want to stay  in Amsterdam can also party all night..

See http://www.koninginnedagamsterdam.nl/?en for more info (yeah, Amsterdam has an English page :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
> It might be a little bit too much flag waving for tourist, but in
> general if the weather is nice, it can be a fun day. Be warned though,
> Amsterdam will be *very* busy.

I bet !

> Also good to know for the people ariving the day before (or earlier)
> is that traditionally there is a big party the night before in The
> Hague (Koninginnenach). I'm thinking about going there, so if you're
> thinking about it, send me a note or mark on that WIKI and maybe we
> can hook up. Their web site sucks (Dutch only) but can be found here:
> http://www.koninginnenach.nl/2007/index1.htm. There's trains running
> every hour between The Hague and Amsterdam during the night.

Oh, didn't know that a party is in Den Haag. Nice ;)

> Anyway, thanks for creating that page,

wasn't me, I was only wondering why nearly nobody was listed ;)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
aargg
wicket community is divided again! Amsterdam or The Hague, The Hague or
Amsterdam!
Utrecht is also pretty nice! ;)

johan

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.