Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 00:16:46 UTC

Re: PMC Invitation to Participate in ApacheCon 2009/US

This never made it over to our dev list. What are the communities
thoughts? Seems like a great opportunity to me. There's been a
followup email, which I'll forward in a sec. Looks like the response
date is now Thursday the 23rd.

--kevan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
All,
Any comments? I think we could easily fill a 1/2 day with relevant
talks. Cool thing is we can plan ourselves. You don't have to write a
talk proposal 8 months prior to the conference (which I think is
ridiculous). Geronimo 2.2, OSGi Blueprint, current state of Geronimo
3.0, Plugins -- all would seem like potential talk candidates.

I'm going to plan on signing us up, later today. Will happily work on
the planning... How do others feel?

--kevan

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
FYI.