Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Korthuis <ko...@cs.utwente.nl> on 2002/02/18 10:08:28 UTC

Cocoon 2.0.1 + Tomcat 4.0 + JDK 1.4

Hello,

I have already seen several posts about getting Cocoon 2.0 to work with Tomcat 4.0 and JDK 1.4, but I haven't found one that had a solution to the error everyone gets (The major.minor version '48.0' is too recent for this tool to understand.)
Is there already a fix for this problem?

Regards

Richard Korthuis

Re: Cocoon 2.0.1 + Tomcat 4.0 + JDK 1.4

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be>.
There's an error opening the file.
As far as I can tell you've got an "<" on line 1 thant's not part of a tag.
Bert

Posted by Daniel Schneider <Da...@tecfa.unige.ch>.