Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/01/06 01:50:46 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.3-incubating Release Candidate 9

Thank you to everyone who participated in the vote. The voting is now
closed and it has passed.

Binding votes:
1: +1 votes
  - Dave Fisher
0 :  0 votes
0: -1 votes.

Non-binding
3: +1 votes
- Huijun Wu
- Xiaoyao Qian
- Choi Se
0 :  0 votes
0: -1 votes.

I'll carry this vote over to general@ soon.

- Josh

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.3-incubating Release Candidate 9

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
The vote has passed in general@ and infrastructure has been notified of our
load requirements for the install scripts.  I can work this week to get
convenience binaries ready for distribution this week.

This is progress my friends.  Really nice work on everyone's part.

- Josh

Posted by H W <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks